THIS CONTEST (THE “CONTEST”) IS ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF ALBERTA (THE “JURISDICTION”) AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW AND THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ALBERTA.
THIS CONTEST IS NOT OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC.
SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS.
ENTRY OR ATTEMPTED ENTRY IN THE CONTEST AUTOMATICALLY (WITHOUT ANY OTHER ACTION OF ANY KIND BY ANY PERSON) AND IRREVOCABLY CONSTITUTES SUCH ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
This Contest is sponsored and operated by OXFORD PROPERTIES RETAIL HOLDINGS INC. and OXFORD PROPERTIES RETAIL HOLDINGS II INC. (the “Contest Sponsor”). Manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers or otherwise of Prizes (as defined below) are not sponsoring or operating the Contest.
WHEN THE CONTEST BEGINS AND FINISHES
The Contest will begin and finish as follows (the “Contest Period”): the Contest will BEGIN on JUNE 12TH, 2023 at 5:00 PM MST and FINISH on JULY 5TH, 2023 at 8:00 PM MST (the “Contest Closing Time”).
WHO IS ELIGIBLE AND NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE CONTEST
- The Contest is open only to individuals (thereby excluding corporations, partnerships, trusts or any other persons other than individuals) who meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- the individual is a resident of the Jurisdiction on the date the individual enters the Contest;
- the individual has reached the age of majority in his or her province or jurisdiction of residence on the date the individual enters the Contest;
- if the individual has not reached the age of majority in such province or jurisdiction on the date the individual enters the Contest, if the individual is declared a Winner (as defined below), a parent or legal guardian of the individual signs the Release (as defined below) for and on behalf of the individual; and
- the individual is not an Ineligible Participant (as defined below),
- such individual being an “Eligible Participant”.
- An employee or volunteer of a retailer in any mall owned or operated by an Oxford Property (as defined below) is an Eligible Participant (provided they meet the eligibility criteria above).
- The Contest is not open to (and the following may not enter the Contest and are not eligible to enter the Contest or win the Contest):
- a person other than an individual;
- an individual residing in the Province of Quebec;
- directors, officers, employees, representatives, contractors and agents (including, but not limited to, in connection with advertising, marketing or promotion) of the Contest Sponsor, OPGI Management Limited Partnership, Oxford Properties Group, all affiliates of any of the foregoing, the successors (including, but not limited to, by way of merger or amalgamation), assigns, executors and estate trustees of any of the foregoing;
- any individual in the immediate family of any director, officer, employee, representative, contractor or agent referred to in (c) (including, but not limited to, a mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, partner or spouse, including at common law); or
- any individual who is domiciled with any director, officer, employee, representative, contractor or agent referred to in (c),
- each such ineligible person or individual, an “Ineligible Participant”.
- Whether an individual is an Eligible Participant or an Ineligible Participant shall be determined solely by the Contest Sponsor.
- If the Contest Sponsor determines an individual is an Eligible Participant but subsequently receives or obtains information or evidence that such individual is an Ineligible Participant, the Contest Sponsor may (in its sole determination) render such individual an Ineligible Participant (an “Ineligible Participant Re-Determination”). In the case of an Ineligible Participant Re-Determination, such individual shall return to the Contest Sponsor, at such individual’s own cost and expense, all prizes awarded to such individual under the Contest in the same amount, form, condition or otherwise that such individual received it.
- If the Contest Sponsor determines an individual is an Ineligible Participant but subsequently receives or obtains information or evidence that such individual is an Eligible Participant, the Contest Sponsor may (in its sole determination) render such individual an Eligible Participant.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the Contest, an Eligible Participant must during the Contest Period:
- Spend a minimum of $100 at Southcentre Mall retailers and present their same-day receipts to Southcentre Mall representatives.
- All entries must be made or submitted (as applicable) before the Contest Closing Time.
- TO ENTER THE CONTEST, AN ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT IS REQUIRED TO MAKE A PURCHASE.
- Prizes from ten (10) Southcentre Mall retailers are available to be won in this Contest, consisting of prizes ranging from $5.00 to $10.00 applicable at participating retailers of Southcentre Mall.
- Each Prize must be accepted as awarded, is not transferrable, and may not be converted into, substituted for or returned, exchanged or redeemed for cash, gift cards, reward points, a return, credit, reduction, or discount on a prior or future purchase of goods or services or any other form or format other than the Prize in the form or format awarded, except at the choice of the Contest Sponsor. Each Prize will only be awarded to, and must be claimed by, the winner of such Prize named on the winning entry for such Prize. The Contest Sponsor may, in its sole discretion and without notice to You or any other person, substitute any Prize with one of an equal or greater approximate value, including a cash award (including where a Prize is unavailable). A Prize may not be exactly as described, illustrated, or displayed. Each Winner (as defined below) must arrange for collection, delivery, assembly, storage, and use of its Prize at its own expense. If applicable, each Winner (as defined below) is solely responsible for all costs associated with a Prize that is not expressly mentioned above as being included in the Prize.
OODS OF WINNING
The odds of winning any Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and the number of Prize forfeitures.
Prize is allocated in the Jurisdiction.
- As set out above, by entering the Contest, an Eligible Participant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and is void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Contest and these Contest Rules are final and binding without any right of appeal.
- The Contest Sponsor may withdraw, change, suspend or cancel the Contest in any way, without prior notice to any person, in the event of an error, technical problem or failure, computer virus (or the like), privacy breach, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other occurrence or event beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor (in its sole discretion) that interferes with the operation of the Contest as contemplated by the Contest Rules. Any such withdrawal, change, suspension or cancellation will be posted on the website and/or social media account of the Contest Sponsor and/or Oxford Properties. The Contest Sponsor shall not be required to disclose any information other than such withdrawal, change, suspension or cancellation and, for greater certainty, shall not be required to disclose the reasons, occurrences or events for any of the foregoing. The Releasees shall not be liable to any person (including any Eligible Participant) or required to indemnify any person (including any Eligible Participant) for any direct or indirect claims, damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred as a result of, arising from or in connection with any of the foregoing.
- The Releasees shall not be liable for (a) any interruption to or failure of any website or social media account or platform prior to, during and after the Contest and any draw, (b) erroneous, damaged, destroyed, lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inappropriate, incorrectly addressed or misdirected entries, (c) a technical malfunction or other problem relating to computers, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software, (d) the failure of an entry to be received by the Contest Sponsor, (e) any difficulty or inability of any person in downloading, streaming or otherwise accessing or viewing the Contest, (f) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (g) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a winner or eligible winner. The Releasees shall not be liable to any person (including any Eligible Participant) or required to indemnify any person (including any Eligible Participant) for any direct or indirect claims, damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred as a result of, arising from or in connection with any of the foregoing.
- By entering (or attempting to enter) the Contest (a) all entries become the sole property of the Contest Sponsor, (b) each Winner permits and consents to the Contest Sponsor posting, publishing or otherwise displaying the Winner’s first name on any website, social media account, physical display or otherwise of the Contest Sponsor and (c) each Eligible Participant and Ineligible Participant permits and consents to the Contest Sponsor receiving, storing, sharing, disclosing and using any and all personal information provided by an Eligible Participant or Ineligible Participant to the Contest Sponsor under or in connection with the Contest for the purpose of administering the Contest. For further information, the Contest Sponsor’s privacy statement (as amended from time to time) is available at https://www.oxfordproperties.com/corp/privacy.
- All entries are subject to verification by the Contest Sponsor at any time and for any reason in the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Failure to provide any information or documentation required in the context of such verification to the satisfaction of the Contest Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification and forfeiture in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor.
- Any attempt or suspected attempt (and whether successful or unsuccessful) by an Eligible Participant or Ineligible Participant to undermine, disrupt or otherwise affect the operation of the Contest or the Contest Rules (including, but not limited to, creating multiple ballots or email accounts) and using robotic, automatic, programmed or the like or illegal means to do any of the foregoing, (a) may result in the disqualification and forfeiture of the Eligible Participant, (b) the Contest Sponsor and the other Releasees may seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law and (c) the Contest Sponsor and the other Releasees shall not be liable to or required to indemnify any person (including any Eligible Participant) for any direct or indirect claims, damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred as a result of, arising from or in connection with any of the foregoing.
- A participant may choose to enter the Contest through a mobile device with web browsing capabilities and may incur a data charge from their wireless service provider. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.