Southcentre recognizes the importance of community. We proudly support a number of organizations which are committed to improving education, health and the arts in the community at large.
As a strong community partner, Southcentre is pleased to make in-kind donations to registered charities and organizations throughout the year for special events and silent auctions. However, due to the volume of requests, not all can be processed.
All donation requests must be made at least six weeks in advance and organizations are requested to recognize Southcentre’s donation on social media.
Please submit your request in the form below and include the following:
- Item Requested
- Date Required
- Organization / Cause
- Description of Event (date/time/location)
- Number of Expected Attendees
Due to our donation guidelines, we are unable to donate to:
- Graduation parties
- Fundraiser programs for specific individuals
- Religious organizations
- Corporate partners, incentive programs, or events
- Capital projects (e.g., new playground, building upgrades, salaries, etc.)
Community Room (currently not available)
Southcentre is excited to offer a complimentary space for non-profit community groups throughout the year. The Community Room offers these groups a convenient space for meetings, seminars, and workshops. Bookings can be made Monday – Sunday, during mall operating hours.
The Community Room has a capacity of 30 people, and includes amenities such as:
- A large TV with HDMI Connection
- Free Wifi
- A refrigerator (if needed)
- Tables and chairs configured to your preference