Sporting Life: My Sporting Life, Our Canada
Apr 08 - Jul 08
My Sporting Life, Our Canada Speaking Series
JOIN US in store for an exciting and inspiring series of talks by our local ambassadors as we celebrate Canada’s 150th Birthday! You can sign up for one or all but space is limited. All talks include a question & answer session.
We'll also have a $250 gift card door prize up for grabs at each talk so you too can live the Sporting Life!
- Saturday, April 8th – 1pm
- JULIE REDMOND
- Talk – “Styling 101”
- Saturday, May 6th – 1pm
- ANDREW OBRECHT
- Talk – “Motivation”
- Saturday, June 10th – 1pm
- MATT MOSTELLER
- Talk - “Mountain Biking – Where to Go & What You Need To Know”
- Saturday, July 8th – 1pm
- LEIGH MCADAM
- Talk – “Discover Canada – Stories & Highlights from Travelling Coast to Coast”
POSITION: Full Time Softgoods Sales Associate
Actively contributes to customer service and sales of the department to ensure that all product and sales goals are achieved through the conscientious application of Sporting Life standards to achieve our mission statement: To be a retailer with Passion, Knowledge, Integrity committed to a relentless desire to improve our performance in creating the highest quality shopping experience for all Customers and Staff.
• Provides excellent customer service in all aspects of service including each step of the sales process;
• Promotes the Sporting Life House Philosophy;
• Participates in execution of responsibilities on the department job lists;
• Participates with the store team in achieving all aspects of service, store readiness, merchandising of product, store cleanliness, control of assets and compliance with Sporting Life policies;
• Stays informed of product knowledge through consistent attendance at training sessions;
• Assists with department merchandise presentation and restocking;
• Maintains appropriate paperwork regarding returns, telephone and special orders;
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Enthusiasm for sales and excellent customer service
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• High standard of professionalism
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• A self starter who works well independently
• Flexible days/ evenings and weekends
Applicants can apply instore or online email@example.com
Sporting Life is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.