Payless ShoeSource is the largest specialty family footwear retailer in the Western Hemisphere, offering a trend-right and comprehensive range of everyday and special occasion shoes and accessory items at affordable prices for every member of the family. The company's mission is simple: Become the first choice for style and value in footwear and accessories for our customers.
POSITION: Store Leader
Your Passion. Your Career. Every step of the way.
Accomplish something great as a Store Leader by owning all aspects of the customer and associate experience. Can you inspire a team to reach new levels of success every step of the way?
- Achieve sales, conversion and other key performance indicators through the effective leadership of the team
- Ensure effective and efficient execution of customer service, company programs, policies and directives
- Ensure effective store operations, manage expenses and minimize shrinkage
- Attract, select, train and retain exceptional talent
- Coach, mentor and develop Associates to deliver excellence in customer service and achieve career objectives
- 2 years management experience preferably gained in a retail environment
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilitiesSolid retail business acumen and analytical skills
- High School Diploma (College diploma or University Degree preferred)
- Competitive compensation, benefits and bonus plans
- Ongoing career growth and development opportunities
- A dynamic, fast paced and challenging work setting
- An inclusive and respectful environment
This is a brief overview of the position. A detailed job description can be requested at any time.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the human rights legislation in Canada, (including the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), Payless makes every effort to ensure that employment opportunities are provided in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Please tell Payless if you require any accommodation to meet your individual needs at any time during the recruitment, assessment, selection or hiring process.