Michael Kors' namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products through his Michael Kors and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels, including accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men's and women's ready-to-wear, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products designed for the modern-day jet setter. Visit our store to enter the world of SPORTY, SEXY, GLAM.
POSITION: Sales Supervisor
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, produces a range of products under his signature Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These products include accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products.
Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic individuals to become a part of our management team. This position offers growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Recruit, train and develop staff for store, ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
• Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
• Ensure that all associates provide the highest level of customer service
• Ensure all operational procedures are properly followed
• Implement and maintain all merchandising directives
• Minimum of 3 years of Sales Management experience
• Must have strong operational skills
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Michael Kors Canada Co. offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.