Lorna Jane Activewear now available in Calgary
Made for active women by active women, Lorna Jane is an iconic Australian brand and a global leader when it comes to intelligent active apparel. With 41 U.S. retail locations and more than 200 worldwide, Lorna Jane is a global trendsetter. Believing a woman should never sacrifice style for comfort, Lorna Jane merges fashion with the latest in performance technology to create innovative, fashionable and high-performing activewear. Staying a step ahead of the active pack, Lorna Jane releases up to 100 new sporty and stylish active styles each month in capsule collections inspired by global runway trends. A philosopher and best-selling author, Lorna's online community Move Nourish Believe has inspired more than 1 million women to embrace and elevate their best lives through Active Living.
Discover the Lorna Jane difference for yourself at Southcentre Mall.
POSITION: Customer Service Representative
The Lorna Jane store in Southcentre is looking for a driven, enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic team. We have one part time position available.
This is a great opportunity to utilize your excellent customer service and sales skills whilst working in an energetic and fun culture, with the added bonus of wearing your active wear to work!
- Creating an exceptional customer experience that is inspiring, motivating and energising
- Utilizing your sales drive to reach and exceed your targets
- Determining our customer’s needs to ensure that they are receiving exceptional, individual service
- Offering suggestions, alternatives and/or additional items of interest
- Making sure that the store is always impeccable including helping to maintain, organize, clean and restock storewide
- Share Lorna Jane’s story, passion and Active Living philosophy with every customer who visits with us
- Passionate about customer service, you love brightening our customer’s day and ensuring that they leave happy with their purchases and experience
- Previous retail experience is an advantage, ideally within a fashion retailer
- A team player, you are reliable and thrive in a fast paced, high energy team environment
- High levels of enthusiasm coupled with a calm and professional approach to problem solving
- Well-developed communication skills with an ability to professionally interact with others
- Strong sense of urgency, accuracy and pride in your work
We offer a flexible work environment, attractive employee discounts and the chance to work in an industry you love. If you’re ready to make a difference and work with a vibrant team, please contact Angela Jacobson at email@example.com