Fossil is an American watch and lifestyle company, creatively rooted in authentic vintage and classic design. Celebrating 30 years of vintage heritage, we're embracing a spirit of freedom and adventure by exploring the infinite possibilities of life on the open road. Whether what lies ahead is a trip around the world or just your daily commute, you need paired-down, well-designed watches and accessories that fit both your life and your style.
POSITION: Store Manager
Fossil Group is a global retailer specializing in the design, innovation and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At the heart of Fossil Group's vision is a commitment to fostering creativity and delivering the best in design through its three core businesses: the Fossil brand; the Skagen brand; and a multi-brand watch portfolio business. This portfolio includes adidas, Armani Exchange, Burberry, Diesel, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Michele, Relic, Tory Burch and Zodiac. Fossil Group is constantly developing its businesses through core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design and dynamic global distribution.
Our ideal candidate will have a big picture and balanced leadership approach to driving the business, developing their people, while focusing on the customer. They would have a proven track record of recruiting and hiring top talent that can creatively foster an exceptional internal and external customer experience. In order to be a beacon of inspiration that motivates and educates their team to build brand loyalty and exceed measurable expectations, a passion for the brand is a must.
• retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry; luxury retail experience is a plus
• Must be a balanced leader that drives results, develops talent, and focuses on the customer
• Proven track record to recruit, hire, and coach your talent to exceed expectations
• Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability build strong and lasting relationships
• Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
• Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
• Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
• Ability to build brand loyalty
• Genuinely care to help people succeed
• Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
• Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex
• Able to adjust and customize according to the needs of the business
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Fossil is an American lifestyle brand, creatively rooted in authentic vintage and classic design. Fossil stands for the optimism and creativity at the heart of American culture. Inspired by vintage design, we take the best from the past and update it for today’s consumers. Since 1984, we have shared our quality products with our fans as we celebrate living an authentic life.
To be considered, please apply to email@example.com