Fossil is an American watch and lifestyle company, creatively rooted in authentic vintage and classic design. Celebrating 30 years of vintage heritage, we're embracing a spirit of freedom and adventure by exploring the infinite possibilities of life on the open road. Whether what lies ahead is a trip around the world or just your daily commute, you need paired-down, well-designed watches and accessories that fit both your life and your style.
CONTACT NAME: Milca
POSITION: Store Manager
Store Manager - Fossil
Our Store Managers make an impact by strategically recruiting, training, and developing a productive store team whose primary focus is promoting our brand while offering exceptional customer service. They inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals while upholding daily operations and creating a fun environment.
We are looking for people who embody our core values; Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humour, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
Who You Are
• 3-5 years of retail experience, preferably in the fashion retail industry; luxury retail experience a plus
• Must be a balanced leader that drives results, develops talent, and focuses on the customer
• Proven track record to recruit, hire, and coach your talent to exceed expectations
• Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability build strong and lasting relationships
• Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
• Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
• Team leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
• Ability to build brand loyalty