Inspired by those who take what we make and make it their own, American Eagle Outfitters celebrates real individuals everywhere. AE's lifestyle collection includes basics like khakis, cargos and jeans; fashion tops like rugbys, polos and graphic T's; as well as swimwear, outerwear, footwear and accessories.
POSITION: Manager in Training
Manager in Training is an entry level position into the store management career path. The Manager in Training must successfully complete the MDP program to be eligible for promotion to an Assistant Manager position. The Manager in Training supports the Store Manager in the daily operations of the store. The Manager in Training is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving sales goals, meeting merchandising brand standards and delivering operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team. The Manager in Training is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
· Minimum high school education or equivalent
· 1 – 2 years of team leader experience or equivalent education preferred
· Ability to lead a team; delegate and follow up
· Ability to develop and train others
· Demonstrated time management, prioritizing, organizing and problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced and deadline-orientated environment
· Ability to work a flexible schedule (subject to applicable law) to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends
· Computer and technology proficient
Applicants please send resume to: PieriniR@ae.com Subject "Manager in Training, First Name Last Name"