Position: Shift Manager
Reports to: Store Manager
Job Objective: Partner with Management to maximum sales and profits by achieveing business metrics goals including sales goals, ensuring excellent customer experience is provided at all times, and by consistently maintaining all aspects of day to day operations of the store and people. Promotes cooperation and commitment within the team to achieve objectives, desired goals and deliverables. Oversee business operations in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Manager.
Job Qualifications: Previous succesful management experience is required. Must be a team player with good communication, people management and organizational skills. Proven sales ability and able to provide leadership to other associates. Through behaviours and actions demonstrates a commitment to the Compan'ys Mission Statment, Vision, and Core Values/Principles. Is an ambassador of the brand.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 403-523-0712
We are currently seeking high energy success driven store leaders if you have a passion for fashion and aspire to be a successful business leader than we have a spot for you in our dynamic team.
We prefer some retail experience , but please feel free to apply for non-managerial positions as they become posted.
Do you have what it takes...?
- Previous sales achievement record
- Love for fashion equal to a love for creating a great customer experience
- Proficient time management/ organizational skills
- Team leader/team player excellence record
We DO have what it takes!
- Competitive salary
- Benefit program
- Leadership support/ training
- Peer support program
- An opportunity for you to be the best you can be!
How can I apply?
Please place the location and position you are applying for in the Subject line.
We are seeking a part-time (evenings and weekends) sales associate who is empathetic, kindhearted and a great conversationalist. This position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to learn new skills to improve customer service and gain valuable knowledge in the natural living industry.
Experience or education in the natural living field or holistic nutrition is preferred but we are willing to train a person who possesses great customer service skills.
Please send your resume attention to Nancy at email@example.com
Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier, and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and ecommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Our Retail Team Members create amazing and memorable customer interactions that drive sales, expand our wonderful Saje community and best represent the Saje brand.
The core responsibilities for this position include:
- Maintaining high store standards; keeping our beautiful stores clean and on-brand
- Learning all things Saje and sharing your knowledge with customers and fellow team members
- Creating awesome customer interactions that drive sales and expand our Saje community
- Exceeding all daily/ monthly/ quarterly sales goals
- Representing the Saje brand with pride
- Strong computer skills, accounting skills and cash-handling experience
- A knack for organization and a keen eye for detail
- A passion for a values-based culture of growth, wellness, celebration and awesomeness
- Ability to create memorable customer interactions and drive sales
- A commitment to a healthy lifestyleA optimistic outlook and positive attitude
- A passion and enthusiasm for Saje Natural Wellnes
- An eagerness to develop in a long term role at Saje
A professional and clean appearance
Retail - Softgoods Dept. Manager (Southcentre)
Southcentre Mall, Calgary
Reporting to the Division Manager, manages the selling team to ensure that customer service standards are maintained and all product and sales goals are achieved through the conscientious application of Sporting Life standards to achieve our mission statement: To be a retailer with Passion, Knowledge, Integrity committed to a relentless desire to improve our performance in creating the highest quality shopping experience for all Customers and Staff.
• Assists in the planning and organizing of day to day operations of the store, to maximize sales and productivity;
• Motivates and leads staff through personal example regarding customer service, readiness for business, merchandising of product, store cleanliness, staff relations, and compliance with company policies;
• Assists in the preparation of weekly staff schedules to ensure cost-effective work assignment scheduling;
• Follows up with Customer Service and appropriate vendors to resolve customer problems
• Co ordinates and follows up on execution of job lists;
• Participates in training
• Communicates with buyers on a frequent basis regarding product trends and inventory levels
• Stays informed of product development, maintenance and merchandising standards;
• Performs other related duties as required.
• 1-2 years of progressive retail management experience with proven leadership ability
• Strong PC skills coupled with a basic AS400 operating knowledge
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency in dealing with business and staff needs
• Ability to think in a disciplined and logical manner and make decisions
• Highly sales and profit driven
• Strong customer service skills
• High standard of professionalism
Sporting Life is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Contact Name: Rebecca BrownRidge
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PART TIME SALES: $12.20-$14/hr
Swimco is Canada’s leading swimwear retailer with over 24 stores across Canada. We have about 250 people whose focus is on customer service and ensuring that we all play a role in making our customers feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit so they may enjoy the best adventures of their lives.
Outgoing, fun, energetic and caring team players to join our in-store team. You will be working alongside other great Fit Experts that offer our customers a wide variety of swimwear styles and brands that help them Feel Good Half Naked whether at the beach, in the pool or relaxing lakeside.
An awesome career!
We offer a great team atmosphere, expert Training, competitive pay, RSP matching, discount, anniversary free swimsuit, goal dinners and endless opportunities for growth within Swimco.
*Strong work ethic (proven in sports, academics, or previous jobs)
*be a great listener
*be willing to learn
*believe that everybody - and every body - deserves to feel confident in a swimsuit.
To apply, enter the link below into your browser
We're looking for an energetic person who enjoys interacting with people. Someone who is self motivated and has a drive for success.
Must be fluent in english, have an outgoing nature, and have some customer service experience.
Contact Message: Please apply in store
Store Name: TIP TOP Tailors
Store Phone Number: (403)271-4041
Contact Name: Perry Hynes
Contact Position: Store Manager
Job Title: Part-Time Sales Associate
Job Description: TIP TOP Tailors is looking for male and female sales associates. Are you in college or university, or just looking for a part-time job? Wouldn't you love to join a team that has great people, and offers flexible hours, and a fun work environment?
Required Skills: If you are confident, energetic, and love fashion, a Sales Associate position with us may be right for YOU! Have fun, make money, and love what you do at TIP TOP Tailors!! To apply for this position, please drop off your resume at the store or forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com to the attention of Perry Hynes.
Store Name: WirelessWave
Sales Manager: Tannon Calderwood
Job Title: Full-Time Sales Associate
The Sales Associate reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for promoting cellular
and wireless data devices, accessories and residential services. The Sales Associate is expected
to provide superior customer service, handle all customer inquiries and meet sales targets.
Duties and Expectations
• Generate and promote sales of wireless devices, accessories and services in order to meet daily
• Maintain high levels of customer service and product knowledge consistent with Glentel business
• Participate in merchandising and promotional activities along with Sales Managers and other
employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence.
• Maintain inventory
• Partake in all manners of store maintenance as required
• Other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
Skills, Qualification and Experience Required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to meet or exceed daily sales quotas to achieve performance consistent with Glentel
• Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Motivated and creative team player
• Management potential
• Proficiency in computer usage with basic programs such as Windows and Outlook
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance, demeanour, and attitude at all times
• Experience: 1 - 2 years of retail sales experience considered an asset
• Education: High School diploma or Post Secondary education