To assist in the sales floor management of a store.
1-2 years management experience with a luxury retailer; 3+ years sales experience.
Experience working in a sales commission based environment.
Availability to work any time of the day and at the hours necessary to open and close the store, which may include nights, holidays, and weekends.
Desire to grow with BCBG Max Azria
Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
Create a professional and engaging guest experience
Become an expert in product knowledge and trends; transfer knowledge to sales team.
Build and manage personal client book to develop a repeat clientele and drive sales.
Support the management team in developing events and incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis on building local market.
Communicate business opportunities that include product performance, stock levels, and team motivation/recognition.
Ensure all brand and product segments represented are managed appropriately, at appropriate stock levels to achieve successful business result.
Maintain and enhance customer experience through team member interaction and store presentation.
Execution of company merchandising directives.
Protect the BCBGMAXAZRIA brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance.
Open and close stores effectively and in a timely manner
Demonstrate sales leadership for team by playing an active role on the selling floor.
Create a positive work environment through coaching, mentoring, and ensuring policies are followed.
Consistently lead a successful and goal oriented sales team.
Assist manager with managing and training of all employees in maximizing sales, and performing daily tasks.
Establish history in recruiting and retaining a talented sales and support team.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Message: Please apply in person or via email
Deliver Maximum sales and profits by achieving business metric goals. Lead by example, training, managing, and scheduling others. Provide promotable associates through supportive training and delegating of authority where applicable and appropriate.
Previous successful management experience is required. Must be a team player with good communication, people management and organization skills.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Message: Please apply via email.
The Store Manager reports to the District Sales Supervisor and is responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the store, in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
The Store Manager provides ongoing leadership, thereby ensuring that the store achieves and/or surpasses its financial goals, while controlling budgets, inventory, shrink, expenses and wage costs. He/She inspires, coaches, motivates, develops and evaluates the team in order to achieve maximum performance and optimize the customer experience in the store.
The Store Manager leads by example in providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating brand selling skills. He/She ensures that the store operates in compliance to Brand and Visual presentation standards, as well as all Company policies and procedures. He/She works closely with the District Sales Supervisor and provides feedback to help in decision making and driving business results.
Qualifications and competencies
- 3 years retail experience with a minimum of 2 years management experience;
- High school diploma post-secondary education in business or related discipline, an asset;
- Highly goal-oriented; Dynamic and driven;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow up;
- Strong emotional control;
- Team player;
- Coaching and monitoring ability;
- Ability to resolve problems;
- Pro-active and innovative;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
We are committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview .
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Website: www.groupedynamite.com
Are you a leader who is able to encourage and drive your sales team to deliver higher results? Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’re looking for you!
You and a fashion career with LE CHATEAU …..that’s a perfect fit!
LE CHATEAU offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You’ll work in a collaborative environment where each person has the ability to contribute to the success of our brand.
Our Assistant Managers will:
• Demonstrate successful leadership ability with previous retail management experience
• Possess a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
• Assist with the selection, development, and retention of a knowledgeable and engaged sales team
LE CHATEAU is dedicated to providing you with:
• A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
• A flexible full-time schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
• Open knowledge of corporate strategies & financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of LE CHATEAU’S business development decisions, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store as well as LE CHATEAU’S corporate results
• On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
• Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
• Lucrative incentive programs, great contests, education allowance, a competitive benefits package, and much more!
Contact Website: www.lechateau.com
Contact Message: Please apply online
Job Description Summary
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, produces a range of products under his signature Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These products include accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products
Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic individuals to become a part of our management team. This position offers growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Additional Job Description
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Recruit, train and develop staff for store, ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
• Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
• Ensure that all associates provide the highest level of customer service
• Ensure all operational procedures are properly followed
• Implement and maintain all merchandising directives
• Minimum of 3 years of Sales Management experience
• Must have strong operational skills
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Contact Name: Angela
Contact Email: MKL.email@example.com
Contact Phone: 403-225-1943
The Stock Associate is responsible for supporting sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandizing standards. To ensure all relevant operational and inventory responsibilities are executed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Maintain all inventory in the stockroom
• Keep stockroom neat, organized and safe
• Complete daily tasks in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
• Ensure all merchandise damages are processed and completed monthly in an accurate and timely manner.
• Participate in inventories
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Communicate all store supply needs to management
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
• Ensure the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
• Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
• Identify product concerns in a timely manner
• Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
Proactiv Solutions, North America's #1 selling acne treatment is looking for energetic, motivated, outgoing team members for our Southcentre location. This is a part time position.
Must be at least 18 years of age, have a passion for helping people, able to work independently as well as part of a team. Previous retail or aesthetics experience an asset but not necessary, will train the right candidate.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Website: www.theproactivstore.com
Contact Message: Please apply via email or online.
CJ Ltd, the largest independently owned Canadian Jewellery Company, is growing and looking for dynamic and passionate Part-Time Sales Associates for our newly branded Ben Moss Jewellers store.
• provide professional and superior sales and service to all customers
• understand and exceed all company sales standards
• maintain and rearrange merchandise displays
• handle minor in-store repairs and jewellery cleaning
• participate in and complete company training programs
• follow all security and loss prevention procedures
• high school diploma or equivalent
• ability to work as part of a team
• exceptional customer service and communication skills
• positive and self-motivated
• professional in appearance
• must be bondable
• must be available days, evenings, and weekends
WHAT WE OFFER:
• a progressive and caring work environment
• competitive compensation
• flexible hours
• health and dental benefits
• industry leading incentives and prizes
• employee referral bonus
• scholarship program
• employee discount
• opportunity for advancement
If you are a dynamic and out-going individual who is passionate about jewellery and meet these requirements, we would love to meet you!
Please apply on-line or in person with the Store Manager.
CJ Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin.
Contact Message: Please apply in person or online.