Manager in Training is an entry level position into the store management career path. The Manager in Training must successfully complete the MDP program to be eligible for promotion to an Assistant Manager position. The Manager in Training supports the Store Manager in the daily operations of the store. The Manager in Training is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving sales goals, meeting merchandising brand standards and delivering operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team. The Manager in Training is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
· Minimum high school education or equivalent
· 1 – 2 years of team leader experience or equivalent education preferred
· Ability to lead a team; delegate and follow up
· Ability to develop and train others
· Demonstrated time management, prioritizing, organizing and problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced and deadline-orientated environment
· Ability to work a flexible schedule (subject to applicable law) to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends
· Computer and technology proficient
Applicants please send resume to: PieriniR@ae.com Subject "Manager in Training, First Name Last Name"
To put it simply, we work with some seriously smart people. As if that’s not enough, add creative, innovative, driven, and fun to the mix and you’ll get why it’s so inspiring coming to work every day. When you’re surrounded by the best in the business, your opportunities are limitless.
What you’ll do:
As a member of our Retail Team at Aritzia, you will:
- Do whatever it takes to make your customer happy
- Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture: fashion, music, art, technology, and architecture
- Build lasting customer relationships
We believe that there are certain qualities that make you an ideal fit for Aritzia. When you possess these qualities, you simply ‘click’ and quickly become productive and successful – it feels familiar, like you’ve known and worked with each other for years and it just works.
Who you are:
- Stylish with a love of fashion
- Ambitious and passionate
- Charismatic with humility and a sense of humor
- Astute with common sense and street smarts
What you need:
- No previous retail experience required
- We look good, work hard, and deliver exceptional customer experiences
- For Quebec locations, French language proficiency is required
Who you’ll work with:
- Your Boss: Store Manager
- Your Team: Everyone in store
- Our Customers!
Aritzia is an innovative design house and fashion boutique. We conceive, create and retail fashion brands with a depth of design and quality that no one can match at our competitive price point.
Each of our exclusive brands is treated as an independent label with its own vision, team and aesthetic point of view. As a group, they are united by an unwavering commitment to superior fabrics, meticulous construction and relevant, effortless design.
Founded by Brian Hill in 1984, Aritzia now has 80 locations in select cities across North America, including Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, New York, San Francisco, Boston and Chicago. We pride ourselves on creating immersive shopping destinations, selecting each location with care and designing each space individually. Both in our stores and on Aritzia.com, our focus is on delivering truly world-class, memorable customer experiences.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known
Floor-set associate executes the floor set directions as dictated on company plans. The position will work approximately one or two days a month on scheduled floor set dates. You will be moving existing merchandise and place new merchandise on disignated fixtures. Also moving marketing materials and fixtures.
- Physical ability to move fixtures
- Ability ro work 6pm to 12am
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Ability to use a ladder
- Ability to read and follow a visual plan
- Must have a fast pace
Apply in store or via email today!
Contact Name: Missy or Brad
Contact Email: email@example.com
Role of sales specialist supports and contributes to store productivity and profitability threough customer service excellence. Ability to build emotional connection and loyalty with customer.
- driven to exceed personal and store results through selling and service.
- Proven track record of sales and service background.
- Strong communication, organization, and organization ability.
- Relationship building ability through listening and asking questions
Apply in-store or over email today!
Contact Name: Missy or Brad
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU’D BE THE PERFECT FIT WITH US!
Mobile Specialist – Full Time/Part Time
Dial into a career with a competitive salary, excellent growth prospects and great staff benefits – all with a company that’s expanding rapidly throughout Canada. If you already spend time in our stores, you’ll love working at Best Buy.
- Are you responsible, detail oriented, organized, with strong problem solving skills?
- Are you naturally curious and have a passion for electronics?
- Do you thrive on building long term relationships with consumers who are passionate about technology?
If you answered yes to the above, let’s talk. You could be a perfect fit for our company.
About the Role
- Achieve personal sales and complete solution objectives by using the Solve-CARE approach, maintaining excellent product knowledge and providing customers with the right recommendation to meet their needs
- Responsible for achieving great results in this fast paced retail environment while working in a team
- Responsible for delivering the excellent level of customer service that has become synonymous with the Best Buy brand
What you have to Offer
- 6 months of retail sales experience
- 6 months of customer service experience
- A requirement of the Mobile Specialist Position is the ability to enter into legally binding contracts. To be considered for the position, candidates must have reached the age of majority in their province.
- Experience selling cellular products is an asset
What Best Buy has to Offer
- Competitive wages
- Great staff discount
- Market Leading Pension Plan
- Great medical and dental plans
- Leadership opportunities
Shift your career wheels in motion and apply today!
Contact: Evan Rafuse
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability by coordinating and maintaining a department, in order to deliver an engaged experience to every customer, every time.
- Partner with the sales manager to maintain store sales and service goals and standards.
- Coach sales team associates on exceptional sales performance.
- Provide specific and timely feedback about performance directly to associates and share observations with the sales manager.
- Maintain a strong, visible and positive presence on the sales floor.
- Assist the sales manager to train and develop sales team associates on product knowledge, selling, customer service, and operations.
- Partner with the merchandising team to ensure product and displays in designated department are stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Assist the merchandising team with the implementation and maintenance of seasonal floor plans.
- Promote the brand by engaging the customer and staff in creative activities and demonstrations.
- Develop, share and apply product expertise.
- In coordination with the sales manager and sales team lead, manage the closing routines of the store.
- Control and maintain designated department and inventory.
- Prepare the department for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Maintain awareness and partner with the merchandising team to ensure signage in designated department is accurate.
- Ensure full understanding and awareness of all current product and product information.
- Communicate regularly with the sales manager concerning all aspects of sales, training opportunities, customer reaction, traffic on the sales floor and sales team associate performance.
- Actively participate in store meetings and training sessions.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and the company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of computers, systems and programs relevant to the position.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems applicable to the position.
- Previous customer service/retail/management experience preferred
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Presentation and project management skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 50 pounds; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Fossil, Inc. is currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager with an entrepreneurial, sales-driven spirit for our Chinook location. Candidates should be able to strategically recruit, train, and develop a productive store team whose primary focus is promoting our brand while offering exceptional customer service. They should inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals and upholding daily operations...most importantly, creating a fun and energized environment!
Required Skills and Experience
• 2 years of retail management experience, preferably with a specialty
• Proven track record in achieving store sales goals and in leading a
To apply please email resume to Nikita at email@example.com
Sales Associates – Part Time
As a member of the Le Château team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more!
Flexible Part Time availability required – days, evenings, weekends
Apply in-store today by introducing yourself to a
member of the Store Management Team!
or apply on-line:
Have a passion for fashion?
Love working with people?
Are you outgoing and ready to build your career in a fun & friendly atmosphere?
- Store Manager – Full Time – Southcentre
You are an individual who is:
RESULTS ORIENTED: Generating results, enabling associates to work effectively with and through teams to achieve the results the business requires, at the appropriate moment and within the given deadlines. Holds self and others accountable for achieving financial and other measurable objectives. Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer by providing a great customer experience through actions and behaviors.
TEAM PLAYER: Actively seeks to improve own and others’ skills and talents. Develops brand ambassadors that deliver a customer experience that supports our philosophy. Fosters the culture of teamwork through ownership and accountability. Works well with all individuals to provide support, coaching, encouragement, direction, and feedback. Engages others to enthusiastically participate in the attainment and advancement of organizational goals and strategies.
WHY JOIN ROOTS?
Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. We look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet.
In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to ‘spread their roots’.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
As a Team Lead, you are a link between the leadership team, and the sales associates by assisting in the operational functions of the store and motivating the team to exceed goals. Reporting directly to the Store Manager, the Team Lead supports the store manager and assistant manager in their absence.
You will need a friendly and energetic attitude, be hardworking, and have a willingness to make quick decisions that will influence every store associate in ensuring high performance and customer service. To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- 1 + years related experience in a retail apparel environment, luxury retail experience is a plus;
- Lead the team in achieving sales targets;
- Passion for upholding an exceptional customer experience;
- Strong organization, and problem solving skills;
- Collaborate with others, yet be self-motivated;
- Experience with visual planning and merchandising;
THE IMPACT YOU'LL HAVE
This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future by:
- Createing and leading an atmosphere on the sales floor that builds customer realization, retention and loyalty;
- Coaching associates on customer service fundamentals and provide positive feedback;
- Assisting the leadership team in supporting, leading, and implementing new company initiatives;
- Keeping current on our products and service updates;
- Ensuring the store is visually appealing at all times;
- Creating an open outward communication on the sales floor;
- Promoting a positive, safe and rewarding environment.
PERKS OF JOINING ROOTS
- A fun workplace where you will work alongside great people;
- Added incentives and bonuses for our superstar performers;
- Roots clothing discount, and great benefits;
- Opportunities to grow your career.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.