COME REPRESENT JACK & JONES IN SOUTHCENTRE
At JACK&JONES, your work has a purpose. It is simple and very important, however not always easy to achieve. Your role is to lead and influence your team with confidence and loyalty, to establish a relationship with our customers and to offer a service with unlimited possibilities inspired by style, confidence and conviction. All this to accomplish our mission: to make every customer proud, secured and satisfied.
We fundamentally believe that your role goes beyond "making sales". Increasing our sales is not our sole purpose, but rather a consequence of the achievement of our mission. We believe (and you should as well) that our stores do not produce results; our employees do, including you. So it is important to keep your eyes your whole team to ensure everyone is successful. We know that if you are successful, we will be successful as a team and as a company overall.
We like simplicity, so we grouped our expectations into three categories:
You deliver the JACK & JONES customer experience
- You ensure each customer is proud, secured and satisfied with their shopping experience.
- You direct and influence your team with confidence and loyalty
- You optimize the performance of your team members and create trusting partnerships.
- You evaluate, support, train and coach the members of your team.
- You optimize your own performance.
- You manage operations
- You manage the daily, weekly and monthly operations.
- You implement our marketing strategies.
You know that your attitude is the basis of the results and success you attain. Your attitude says a lot about WHO YOU ARE and HOW YOU ARE ... the decisions you make and the actions you take. We take our attitude seriously and it can be summarized in two words - DEDICATION and DETERMINATION.
Come make a difference. Send your resume with your availability attached to email@example.com
Proactiv Solution, North America's number 1 selling acne treatment is looking for energetic, motivated, outgoing Team Members for our Southcentre location. This is a part-time position.
Successful candidate should be at least 18 years of age. Have a passion for helping people. Able to work independently, as well as part of a team. Previous retail or aesthetics experience an asset, but not necessary, will train the right person.
Job duties include:
-providing excellent customer service to our guests
-daily bank deposits
-working a point-of-sale system
-cleaning and restocking the cart
-required to weekends in addition to weekdays.
-calculate daily sales/goals
-work towards acne certification
Hourly Wage + Commission
Great Job for Students
If you feel that this is the right position for you, please respond to this ad with your résumé and fill out an online application at www.theproactivstore.com. Also feel free to call for more information 1-877-275-2561 ext 3142
Apply your product knowledge and professional customer service and sales skills to determine the needs of Sears Travel customers and provide them quality comprehensive products that the best prices. Contribute to the results of the Travel Branch by meeting and exceeding your own sales and revenue targets
Travel Consultants generate sales and revenue by managing and providing a superior customer service experience for their clients. You must have a passion for travel that is contagious and excites and inspires people to travel. You will have daily opportunities to show off your expertise and coach your clients on how to make vacation memories that will last a lifetime. Computer savvy and able to learn new programs quickly is a special skill of yours. You are always on the go and think out side the box, generating creative ideas to stand out in the crowded travel industry and attract people to your desk. You are a sales leader, an achiever of sales targets and are always on the look out for the next opportunity to raise the bar.
Excellent selling and customer service skills
Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize (sense of urgency)
Excellent communication skills, patience and interpersonal skills, Always conducting oneself with professionalism and diplomacy
Team spirit, ability to work autonomously and take initiative
Confidentiality and honesty
Computer skills: MS Office, ClientLinq, etc
Minimum 2 years relevant experience
An established client base an asset
Open office environnent.
Variable shifts based on retail store hours and business needs
Please note this is a 1 year full time or part time contract with the possibility of becoming regular.
To apply for this position, you are invited to submit a detailed resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Southcentre" in the subject line of your email.
Actively contributes to customer service and sales of the department to ensure that all product and sales goals are achieved through the conscientious application of Sporting Life standards to achieve our mission statement: To be a retailer with Passion, Knowledge, Integrity committed to a relentless desire to improve our performance in creating the highest quality shopping experience for all Customers and Staff.
• Provides excellent customer service in all aspects of service including each step of the sales process;
• Promotes the Sporting Life House Philosophy;
• Participates in execution of responsibilities on the department job lists;
• Participates with the store team in achieving all aspects of service, store readiness, merchandising of product, store cleanliness, control of assets and compliance with Sporting Life policies;
• Stays informed of product knowledge through consistent attendance at training sessions;
• Assists with department merchandise presentation and restocking;
• Maintains appropriate paperwork regarding returns, telephone and special orders;
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Enthusiasm for sales and excellent customer service
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• High standard of professionalism
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• A self starter who works well independently
• Flexible days/ evenings and weekends
Applicants can apply instore or online email@example.com
Sporting Life is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Contact Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking for an energetic person who enjoys interacting with people. Someone who is self motivated and has a drive for success.
Must be fluent in english, have an outgoing nature, and have some customer service experience.
Contact Message: Please apply in store